Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

» Special Character Claims
Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:48 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan )

Go down

Stefan - Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan ) Empty Every runaway will at one point meet their demise ( Stefan )

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Jane had disliked when anyone had thought they could cheat their way from the Volturi. And when it came to Antonio Visconti she had thought the same about the boy her brother turned. Meaning she was determined to get him in her clutches and she was doing it without Aro's knowledge, the boy had been sired by her brother. Alec had decided not to join her which left Jane to take a trip to Mystic Falls and take Stefan with her as she had seemed to be at a town end as she watched Stefan who she instructed to wear a bracelet, she let out a smirk.

" Don't get to comfortable Mr. Salvatore. Were only here to find a runaway, and you for to see just what will happen if you run away. " smiled Jane as it had been cruel. She loved making people pay for what they did wrong and she had no remorse for it whatsoever, " Your also going to be a good little vampire and help me track Antonio who holds a sire bond with my brother down, because I would assume you would have some sort of knowledge of this place. " said Jane.

Jane let out a wicked smirk.

Back to top Go down