Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

» Special Character Claims
Errands  Boy (Open) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:48 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Errands Boy (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Errands  Boy (Open) Empty Errands Boy (Open)

Post by Stefano Salvatore Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:01 am

Stefan was given his ring back as he had to go check on something that was happening in Forks. To make sure that he wasn't going to far the Volturi had put a tracker on him and was watching his every move. Sighing as he walked the forest he had to admit that it felt good to be outside and hear the sounds of nature though he didn't like the fact that he had no choice but to return the prison walls after he completed the errand. He was to spy on the vampires in Forks make sure they were doing everything under the laws that were set and not breaking them. Sighing he made his way out of the forest and into the small town. A town he really knew nothing about.

Last edited by Stefan Salvatore on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Stefano Salvatore
Stefano Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Errands  Boy (Open) Empty Re: Errands Boy (Open)

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:40 am

Klaus had been enjoying his little alliance with the Volturi, he had history with them. And had been much older than many of it's members. As he had been going to Forks, to see what other havoc he would cause. Even though he knew his siblings would have something to say about it. But they were content in New Orleans, as he had heard Stefan had been in the town of Forks on some duty for the Volturi, so he knew this would be perfect for him to update on his progress as he soon looked around the town.

Hoping he could spot Stefan at some point as he soon spotted the man, he smiled as he walked over to him. Knowing he would more than likely be mad at him, but he had duty here as well. Stefan was not the only one who had some sort fo duty since Klaus had connections that he used to know how Stefan was. Walking over to see a guy that looked like Stefan he smiled as he looked at him.

" What a surprise to see my dear friend here. " lied Klaus.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Salvatore Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:03 am

Stefan growled when he heard a familiar voice one that he actually hated and got him in this mess. "Klaus" He said through clenched teeth he was wondering why the man was here he clenched his fists as he stared at the man. Looking at him in his eyes he was literally the last man that he wanted to see.  Mind you he didn't want to see anyone that he knew while he was enslaved by the Volturi. "Pray tell why you are in Forks?" He asked stopping himself from landing a blow right in the other man's jaw. That could wait but he wanted to know why the man was here and how that he seemed to know that he was here.

Stefan showed his fangs he didn't care that the man could bring him down he just wanted him to know that he was not happy to see him. Of course he figured that Klaus already knew this yet he always insisted to torment him first of all trying to use his love's blood to try to break his curse. He honestly wanted the man to be dead.

Last edited by Stefan Salvatore on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Stefano Salvatore
Stefano Salvatore
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:13 am

Klaus could not help but laugh, and he had thought maybe Stefan would be better as a prisoner. Then again he could of simply have had both the Salvatores placed as prisoners. The hybrid had put his hands up he was unarmed, as he looked at him as he smirked at him. " In the flesh dear friend, but could have expected a little bit of a better response now. " sighed Klaus with a smile on his face.

" I have old friends you could say. " as he backed up he had no interest in fighting, but if he had to he would. Then with that Klaus let out a small smile on his face. He wanted to make sure good old Stefan was doing his job with a smile on his face as he smiled for a moment and he then looked at them. Klaus then watched as Stefan fangs showed he let out a smile on his face as he said.

" And I thought I was the only one with anger issues. Then again I am not a prisoner to the vampire royalty. " he said shooting him a glare. But before he knew it he looked, and he said. " I also believe your girlfriend Elena was seen in Forks, so you should not be getting mad since maybe you will be reunited with her. " said Klaus with a small smirk on his face hoping this man would cool it with his anger.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down