Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Hello hello (Grayson)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello hello (Grayson)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello hello (Grayson)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:50 pm

Grayson had been driving as he watched the drivers, and occasionally developing some road rage. Even though he wasn't the best driver himself, since he was guilty of speeding with his friends on back roads. The boy watched McKayla as he drove with smirk on his face. He had enjoyed the people he had been meeting as he soon looked. " New people are always the best. " said Grayson.

" Did you play any sports in school? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckayla Sanders Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 pm

"No I didnt really socialize much in high school. I only really had one friend, Pandora Chambers. Her family is one of the founding families. If you dont know her you can meet her today. Shes a waitress at the grill." She said before turning back to the window. When they arrived at the grill she got out and went inside and smiled at Pandora "Hey Panda. A booth in your section?" She asked before Pandora seated them
Mckayla Sanders
Mckayla Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Grayson had plenty of friends and had been one of the most popular kids at Mystic Falls. People would probably say that he was the golden boy of the school, something his sister hated the idea of. As he looked at her. " I feel kinda like a dick now. " sighed Grayson. Entering he watched her look at a girl who came over and sat them. " That's Pandora? " asked Grayson looking at her.

As they were both seated. " Hi Pandora, I am Grayson "

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckayla Sanders Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:39 am

Mckayla looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Why do you feel like a dick?" She asked. SHe smiled when he asked if the blonde girl was Pandora. She nodded "Yeah, shes my best friend." Pandora smiled at Grayson "Hello Grayson. What can I get you tonight?" She asked after taking down Mckaylas usual order
Mckayla Sanders
Mckayla Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Grayson had to be honest, he had rarely every felt anything for a girl. Although lately the girls he had been coming in contact with he was growing feelings for. Even though he knew that he would end up breaking their hearts at one point and he sighed. " I am considered the golden boy at Mystic Falls " hoping he did not sound more like a dick, as he had been pretty honest about it.

" That's cool, I am her new friend I guess. " said Grayson looking at McKayla letting out a smile. Then soon stopped as he wondered what he should get, and he asked. " Could I get a cheesesteak with some french fries please, as well as a soda. " as he did not feel like get drunk that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckayla Sanders Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:44 pm

"The golden boy?" She asked laughing a bit as she looked at him, a small smile spreading across her face. She blushed a bit as he introduced himself to Pandora as her new friend. She knew that was what they were, but it was still odd to hear it. Pandora smiled at him "Absolutely. Ill be back with those in a bit." SHe said before walking off. Mckayla looked at Grayson "She really is a great friend."
Mckayla Sanders
Mckayla Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Grayson smirked slightly when the word golden boy came out of here smile. It was not always the best thing to have due to the pressure being all on him in high school. Even though he loved the perks that it came with, but still part of him had kind of felt the idea of it feeling sad. He had been glad to know that she was a good friend, and he said with a smile on his face. " Well you deserve to have good friends. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Mckayla Sanders Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 am

Mckaylas eyes slowly raised to meet his "I hope maybe you can be one of those good friends." She said before thinking the thought Maybe even more. She wrinkled her nose slightly, where had that come from? She didnt like Grayson... did she? She looked at him again before accepting the fact that yes, she did like him. Alot
Mckayla Sanders
Mckayla Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2