Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

» Special Character Claims
So good to meet you ( Bonnie) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:48 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

So good to meet you ( Bonnie)

2 posters

Go down

So good to meet you ( Bonnie) Empty So good to meet you ( Bonnie)

Post by Ashton Grey Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Ashton was heading to the Mystic Grill. She was meeting a person that Caroline was a friend of hers. And Ashton was sure this was because Carlone was getting tired of her lounging around the house. So this was a way to push Ashton to meet new people. Which at first, Ashton hated the idea. But now that she was here she didn't have much of a choice. She was told that she was friends with her master. Which saying that left a bad taste in her mouth. But at least, she was going to have a steak on him. Then she would be happy.

Then she would have to deal with the fact that she was a freaking pet now. She knew that there would be jokes that would be rolling out. And she knew that they would come. She also wanted to remind Damon that she could rip his throat. She wasn't sure if a tiger bite would kill him. She knew a werewolf bite was fatal. Now she was waiting for Bonnie. And hoping that this wasn't going to be bad.

But since she was shy, she was terrified.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

So good to meet you ( Bonnie) Empty Re: So good to meet you ( Bonnie)

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 am

Caroline had suggested that Bonnie will meet Cares' friend Ashton. Bon Bon wasn't really sure why she had done it but she didn't question her friend ideas right now. She did agree to meet the young woman still. It can't be that bad. She anyways needed some new friends herself too.

She had been practising some magic awhile she was waiting it to be the right time to go there. She soon realised that she was running a bit late. "Oh Damn," she said and walked over the Mystic Grill where they were supposed to meet.

When she arrived there she looked around the room and soon noticed someone who looked like whose description Caroline had given to her.

"Hey, Ashton right?" she asked there with a small smile when she had reached over the young woman.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:40 am

Ashton really wasn't sure about this. Caroline said that Bonnie was a nice person. And that this would be a way to get her from not being shy. Maybe it wasn't too late to just leave. Or she could stay and at least have a bite. As she wasn't sure what there was at the boarding house. And Damon wasn't there so she didn't have to worry about being a pet. Which she hated to even think about it.

But for now, she was just going to not think about it. Looking around she wondered if she could find Bonnie. But she had never met her before. So she didn't even know who she was looking for. So it was actually pointless. But it was helping her to not think about what was happening.

Ashton looked as someone was walking towards her. And asked if she was Ashton. Which only made sense, and this meant it was Bonnie. “ Yup I am Ashton” She then gave a small smile as she was sure this was Caroline friend. “ That must mean that you are Bonnie.”
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Bonnie hoped there she had found the right person. She didn't really wanna seem like dumb one there now. When the young woman finally said she is Ashton then she was glad that she had walked over the right person. She smiled.

"Yes, I'm Bonnie," she said with a smile. She knew kind of why Caroline wanted her to meet with Ashton. The young woman needed some new friends for herself. She was sure she will be a good friend to her for sure. She didn't mind some new friends for herself.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you finally Ashton. Caroline told me few things about you but I'm here to get to know you better," she explained there with a small smile on her face. She tried to be so friendly as she could there. This situation was something she has never been in.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:49 pm

Ashton saw that this was Bonnie. Maybe if she just said that she meet Bonnie it would be enough for Caroline. She was sure if she was ready for this. But Caroline just said that she needed to stop being shy. Which this was a hard thing for her to do. But she was willing to bite the bullet and just try. Even if it was going to be hard. At least this was the right person. Not sure if she wanted to be there.

She then gave a small smile as she was nervous. “ I am sure Caroline has told you things.”She didn't really know what to do right now. Maybe this could be a chance for her to leave and hide. She didn't even want to think what would happen if Damon came back and found Ashton gone.

“Maybe this wasn't the best idea. And I don't even want to be around if Damon comes home and I am not there. I would be scared of what would happen. And my supply of steaks could be cut off.” She was sure Damon would never hurt her. As she was his pet. Even if she hated the idea she had to try and live with it.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Bonnie was glad she had found the girl. She smiled at her and wondered what they could talk about there now exactly. This was even something new for Bon Bon. She has met many people in her life but never some who can shift into a tiger. She still decided to give it try.

"Your ability to shift into a tiger is amazing actually. It's something that I have never even heard is possible. So I can say ur even unique. Which are some ways good," she said with a small smile. She tried to keep the conversation up. She noticed she was suddenly worried about Damon.

"Don't worry about Damon. He trusts me. We are friends actually. So I can say you were with me and we spent some time together. He will understand me. Don't worry and enjoy your time outside of his house for awhile, please," she said with a smile. She tried to calm down the girl there. She knew Damon trusts her now some ways. They have become now a bit more close as they were before somethings.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:02 am

Ashton wasn't really sure about this whole thing. But Caroline seemed like it would be a good idea. And she was more trusting of Caroline than Damon. And it was because he was never around. So she took it upon herself to help out Ashton. And Bonnie was someone that she could ask who could help her. Hoping that this wouldn't end up being the worst thing that she could do.

It seemed like Bonnie has never seen a shifter. And she was sure that she saw a Bengal tiger one. So she could understand why she was so excited. “ I guess I am unique to you. Since you have never seen a shifter before. So I can understand this. To me, it is really nothing.”

Ashton really wasn't worried about Damon. She really didn't care for her master. Being a pet that would be caged in her mind. Wasn't something that a shifter should be. But now she didn't have a choice. Which was something that she wanted? “ I am not really worried about Damon. I could care less since he isn't around. I am more scared that Kol will take my steak and tease me again.”

Actually, uses a lot of sarcasm when she talked to Damon. And it was something that Caroline has been teaching her. Since it was all new to her.
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Bonnie wasn't exactly sure how this idea was but she didn't really wanna back out of it. She had promised to Care that she will try to be this girl Ashton friend there. So that was what she will try to do there now. She at least hoped it will go that way. She really wasn't sure how to do it.

"Well, I haven't seen shifter. But closest to that I have seen a werewolf but they can't choose when they turn. They are supposed to turn every full moon," she said there and sighed. One of her friends actually was a werewolf. She really hasn't even seen the Bengal tiger with her own eyes. So even seeing that will be new experiences for sure.

Bonnie listened what she said there. "Oh okay. Well, I guess makes sense. He probably isn't best master for sure. Wait you mean Kol Mikaleson?" Bonnie was a bit confused about the Kol. She didn't really like the Mikaelson family. She didn't seem to really get along any of them. She really wasn't sure what to think about all this there.

She knows a bit of sarcasm too and uses when it's needed but barely.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Ashton knew that Caroline wanted her to meet new people. Which she didn't really see the point. As there were more students coming to the school. But she was going to do what she wished. Because Caroline was so much nicer than Damon. And it was because he was never there. Thank god for Caroline Forbes. So this was a way to repay her as she was meeting her friend.

“ I guess seeing a shifter can be different. Since you only experience werewolves. I guess you could say that is unique.” This was something that she was used to. So having someone who had never seen it before. This would be different for them. “ I usually shift when it is night and I don't really go that far. As I don't want anybody to see me and freak out. Then I could end up in a zoo.”

She then told him about Damon. “ Yeah, he isn't the best. I don't even get belly rubs!” She had to throw out a dog joke. As she loved to be funny and then told about Kol. “ Yeah, that is Kol or I to me he is the asshat.” She made sure that everybody knew her feelings about Kol. “ He is going to make a mistake of teasing me and then it will be over for him.”
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 am

Bonnie knew that Ashton might get some more friends from those people who are like her, supernaturals who seem to come to that school too. She is thinking maybe she should go there and help Caroline out too. She probably can help some of them out since she knows about some of the creatures more than some people for sure. She has lived among them already for awhile. She knows very well about witches since she is one herself.

"Yep, that is true," she said with a small smile there. "Oh well, that yes can happen. Not good idea yeah freak people out for sure. Ending up in zoo won't be good too since getting you out there won't be an easy task. Anyways I'm pretty sure I might end up working there too. Well helping Care out with everything. So one night I might be around and see you there walking around," she said. Well, she really was sure she will end up working there. She needed a job anyways.

Bonnie smiled at her joke about dogs. "Oh well. He isn't yeah very friendly person for sure. Well, I and he became friends just recently. We still have this some kind of hate and like thing going on. We just don't like each other that much. Some differences from past," she said and sighed. They have a lot of history for sure, a few years already now. "Oh well, he can be that yes. Don't worry I don't like him too or a matter of any Mikaelson kid really. They all are so full of themselves but for Care, I try to get along Klaus," she said. She didn't care that much about talking bad about Mikaelson family. They probably already knew how she feels about them. "Oh well. Let's hope it won't end up very bad. But well teasing you won't be yes nice thing to do for sure," she agreed with that there basically.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Witches
Witches

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashton Grey Thu May 04, 2017 6:54 am

Ashton knew that she didn't have any friends. And now her brother was with her. She was glad that he was alive. And getting used to the idea of having her older brother around. And she knew that Caroline was just trying to help out. And she knew that her brother was also doing his best. So she wa going to give this a chance to work. Who knows she may like Bonnie and can call her friend. Right now all she had was Caroline. You would think Damon since he was her master. But nope.

She then smiled as she listen to Bonnie. “Yes it is best not to freak anybody out. And since my brother is also at the school. There is two of us.” She knew that she was special. But it was something that shouldn't be made into a big deal. Since there were other shifters. That were different than her. “ I wouldn't mind if you saw me shifted.” She was trying to talk more to Bonnie. Even if it was about how she became a Bengal tiger. “ It is a beautiful thing to see.” Because it didn't hurt her anymore. Since she was used to changing and could do it when she wanted.

Ashton then mentions to Bonnie about Kol. And how he was being mean to her. It was very childish of Kol to tease her. Since she learned that he was a very old original vampire. But she also told her how she didn't like Damon. “ Damon leaves for months so I am hardly around him. And don't really miss him when he is gone.” It was the truth since he took her freedom. But she was reunited with her brother. So everything was for the best.

At least she wasn't alone because Bonnie didn't like Kol either. She was sure there wasn't anybody out there who did. “ I don't like Kol because he is mean to me. And I really don't know who Klaus is.” Caroline hasn't mentioned him to her. So she didn't have a judgement of him. But it seemed like Bonnie didn't like him. But she would put up with him because of Caroline. First, she would have to meet Klaus, then she would know what she thought of him.

She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a braclet. It had a tiger on it. This was something that was being brave to Ashton. Because she was stepping out of her comfort zone. And she was trusting Bonnie. She knew that Caroline would be proud of her. The tiger was jade and was beautiful. It would be a gift to Bonnie. This is a sign of friendship to Bonnie. Since it sounded like they were alive. Maybe this friendship would grow. Which she was excited to see where it went.

She then grabbed Bonnie wrist and put the bracelet on. “ This is a sign of friendship.” She knew that the tiger seemed like it was a pune for what she was. But she thought it was beautiful and wanted her to have it.

OOC: Have permission to gm Bonnie
Ashton Grey
Ashton Grey
Shifters
Shifters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down