Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
sincerely, me ((open)) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

sincerely, me ((open))

Go down

sincerely, me ((open)) Empty sincerely, me ((open))

Post by Cernunnos Largo Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Crnunnos was sitting at one of the cafeteria tables listening to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack. As of late, it had become one of his favorite musicals. Maybe one day I'll get to see it with him... Okay... It might not be the best idea to start daydreaming while at lunch... Sighing, he dug through his backpack and got out a notebook and began to doodle in it. He was bored. Most of his friends had a different lunch, and it wasn't as though he could just have lunch with him as he's at a conference all day. What was he going to do now? Cernunnos began to hope that maybe someone would sit by him so he wouldn't be completely drowned in Broadway cast soundtracks.
Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo

Back to top Go down

sincerely, me ((open)) Empty Re: sincerely, me ((open))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Mel had never been one for school lunches as it meant having to see her brother and his friends. Which Mel would be willing to pass up any day. Leaving the sixteen year old to grip her lunch tray tight, as she observed the cafeteria for some sort of place to sit. As he had wanted someone she could bond with and wanted some other friends aside from the fake friends her brother assigned to her. Although someone soon caught her attention as she walked over to a table where a boy was sitting alone as made her way over.

" It is alright if I sit here? " asked Mel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cernunnos Largo Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 am

Cernunnos looked up after hearing a girl's voice. Giving a slight wave, he responded, "Sure! Go ahead!" He was desperate for any company, so he was glad to have it. "Is lunch today worth it? I usually eat stuff from outside the school, but I don't have the means to do so today, so it'd be good to know before I jump in line."
Cernunnos Largo
Cernunnos Largo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Melissa had lately been spending her lunches alone, and had been thrilled when the boy let her sit with him. " Thank you so much. I will try not bore you. "said Melissa taking a seat. The guy definitely had seemed interesting as she quickly took a bit and sighed when she heard him ask why. " I eat lunch, because my parents make me. But let my brothers do whatever they want. " sighed Melissa.

Looking at her lunch which had been Chicken Strips. " It's pretty good, if your a fan of Chicken Strips. " said Melissa as he soon thought as she realized she forgot to introduce herself. " My name is Melissa by the way. " letting out a small as she took a chicken strip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down