Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Echo - Echo Sheridan EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Echo Sheridan

Go down

Echo - Echo Sheridan Empty Echo Sheridan

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Echo - Echo Sheridan Large

Echo - Echo Sheridan Nvbg3b
Full Name: Echo Coen Sheridan
Nicknames: Don't try to give him one. Ever.
Hometown:Kyrgyzstan
Current Residences: Forks
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Echo - Echo Sheridan 20jiz9i
Hair Color: bworn
Hair Style: short
Eye Color: vlue
Body Type: Slim
Height: 6' 2"
Other Distinguishing Features: his body is covered with tattoos and piercings
Clothing Style: casual

Echo - Echo Sheridan 2lcutqr

16 personality types wrote:INTJ Personality (“The Architect”)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

With a natural thirst for knowledge that shows itself early in life, INTJs are often given the title of “bookworm” as children. While this may be intended as an insult by their peers, they more than likely identify with it and are even proud of it, greatly enjoying their broad and deep body of knowledge. INTJs enjoy sharing what they know as well, confident in their mastery of their chosen subjects, but owing to their Intuitive (N) and Judging (J) traits, they prefer to design and execute a brilliant plan within their field rather than share opinions on “uninteresting” distractions like gossip.

A paradox to most observers, INTJs are able to live by glaring contradictions that nonetheless make perfect sense – at least from a purely rational perspective. For example, INTJs are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict. But this is because INTJ types tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop an interested INTJ from achieving a result they believe to be relevant.

INTJs radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality. At times it will seem that INTJs are bent on deconstructing and rebuilding every idea and system they come into contact with, employing a sense of perfectionism and even morality to this work. Anyone who doesn’t have the talent to keep up with INTJs’ processes, or worse yet, doesn’t see the point of them, is likely to immediately and permanently lose their respect.

Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the INTJ personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, INTJs will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas.

This isn’t to be misunderstood as impulsiveness – INTJs will strive to remain rational no matter how attractive the end goal may be, and every idea, whether generated internally or soaked in from the outside world, must pass the ruthless and ever-present “Is this going to work?” filter. This mechanism is applied at all times, to all things and all people, and this is often where INTJ personality types run into trouble.

INTJs are brilliant and confident in bodies of knowledge they have taken the time to understand, but unfortunately the social contract is unlikely to be one of those subjects. White lies and small talk are hard enough as it is for a type that craves truth and depth, but INTJs may go so far as to see many social conventions as downright stupid. Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in INTJs as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.

INTJs are defined by their tendency to move through life as though it were a giant chess board, pieces constantly shifting with consideration and intelligence, always assessing new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, constantly outmaneuvering their peers in order to maintain control of a situation while maximizing their freedom to move about. This isn’t meant to suggest that INTJs act without conscience, but to many Feeling (F) types, INTJs’ distaste for acting on emotion can make it seem that way, and it explains why many fictional villains (and misunderstood heroes) are modeled on this personality type.

Echo - Echo Sheridan 9px5hw
Father's Name: Dresden Octavius Sheridan
Species: human

Mother's Name: unknown woman (He thinks his mother is Primose Sheridan)

Sibling's Name: Esai Sheridan

Other Key Member's Name: Katrien Blackburn (ex girlfriend)

Pet's Name:

Echo - Echo Sheridan 4u6ssp
History:
(I decided to write history in different way, if this is not okay tell me and I'll change, but this is the best way to get to know Echo and his relationship with Esai who is big part of his life)

“It's not about who is real to your face. It's about who who stays real behind your back“

September, 1988, at home

Echo the last hour spent playing with a ball in the house. His mother was always angry because of that, but now she was too busy to notice what he is doing. For a brief moment of carelessness, the ball hit the mom's precious vase and with a bang fell to the floor and broke into a million little pieces. Esai during this time was sitting on the couch watching the show, but he immediately ran to see what was going on. Echo was trying to pick up the broken pieces but it was too late, mother was already in front of him, angry as never before.
"Echo, what you've done? How many times have I told you to leave the damn ball? Look what happened!" woman spoke in a stern voice and Echo is just looking at her speechless trying to think of an excuse. At that moment he heard his brother.
"It's my fault. I broke the vase." Echo looked at his brother, who had decided to save him, as always.
"Esai! You? I'm so disappointment in you! You have five minutes to clean that!"

“Distance means so little, when someone means so much.“

September, 1992, School

Echo was very excited. This is his first year at the school. Echo and Esai excitedly talked about everythijg they would do together. Now, there is no mother who would defend them to play and they will be together all the time. But there was a problem Esai is called first. He was in other class.Echo was disappointed. He was sure he would be with his brother, they were always together. However, his class became his second family.

„Intelligence will never stop being beautiful.“

April, 1995, School

Already in the fourteenth year Echo has shown great talent for chemistry. These are the classes that really enjoyed in. Hanging out with friends and having fun at the same time. A teacher said that it awaits a brilliant career in the preparation of potions if he decide that is what he wants to do. Echo smiled, happy to be so good at something he loves. He hoped that one day his potions will change the world.

„Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it.“

September, 1998, School
Teaching is completed, Echo and Esai were sitting together at a table and writing tasks.
Esai looked like he was nervous all night and Echo really did not know what is the reason.
Finally, he heard lowering the pen on the table and then looked questioningly at his brother.
"by the way, I have a boyfriend." his brother said, and at the same point, he looked like he will vomit any moment. Echo looked at him and laughed, shaking his head.
"Brother, that I already knew. I began to doubt when a group of girls walked by you and you were looking at a guy like hypnotized. You have nothing to worry about, it means that you are less likely to have children and a greater chance for me to be happy because I will not have to pretend to love your children "Esai laughed again and they were relaxed as always.

„Dinner is better when we eat together.“

July, 2000, at home, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

When all of them are at house once a month mother organized a gala dinner.
Dinner's rules are all to be present and to act the best they can.
Echo has now had 17 years and was in the first of serious relationship. The girl was beautiful, smart, funny, everything he could ever want.
This is why he called her to the dinner, he wanted his family to meet her.
Half an hour they sat in silence and ate when Dresden finally spoke.
"Natalie, you are such a lovely girl. You say you're in the same home as Echo? I hope that it will be there for you finally wise up and stop causing trouble along with his brother," Natalie replied but Echo did not hear answer because whispered with his brother.
However, all of them heard Primose's question.
"What about you Esai? When will we be able meet your girlfriend?" mother looked at her son in question.
"Mother, you know that will never happen. Mostly because I'm in relationship with Costin and I'm quite sure you both know it. In case you still don't get it: you won't meet my girlfriend because I'm not interested in women. Now if you could excuse me, I'm done with this dinner. My hair might be straight, mom, but I am not." after this, Echo laughed and shook his head before he looked at his mother.
"Don't worry Mom, I met him, I've already said that they have our blessing. He can cook so don't have to worry about your son, he is in good hands" after this statement, some funny things happened at Sheridan's family house:
-Their father changed fifty shades on the face, of red, green to the blue
-Their mother fainted
-Natalie was confused looking at everyone
-Echo was laughing uncontrollably
-Esai left the room
Another family dinner has successfully ruined.

„Nice to meet you, where you been? I can show you incredible things.“

January, 2015, laboratory

Echo came to the lab where he was supposed to meet a girl who can help him with his ideas for new drugs. The professor told him that she would be there and gave him the name. He read the name of the paper, Katrien Blackburn. Instantly he noticed the girl and walked over to her, "Hi, I'm Echo, Professor Swift must have told you why I'm here," laughed the girl. She's very beautiful, her blond hair falling over her shoulder and watched him in the heavenly blue eyes. That was the beginning, the beginning of big things can be achieved together.

"I'll never let you down, I swear.“

December, 2015, at home, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Echo knew what would happen once when he entered the house that day and found his brother, Anson standing in the living room. Anson hesitated for a moment before he welcomed Echo, as if he was afraid that it was not Echo but someone else.
However, this evening while Echo was in the room and getting ready for another formal family dinner, Christmas dinner, Esai literally ran into the room, and then began to throw his stuff in a bag which as unusual for him. Echo heard his brother's words, and he immediately understood everything, but he did not have time to respond because Esai already left the room.
Echo went down to the main floor angrily and looked at his family.
"You should be ashamed, all of you. He is a man like all of us, and if his family does not accept and support him, so that it is expected from the other?" their mother watched sadly at him, but it was not larly. Echo packed his things and left the house. Family above all, yeah,not always.

Epilog

2016 - now

Katrien and Echo have been working for years on the development of new drugs. They were tried it on mice and are now looking for permission to test the drug on humans.
The Commission did not approve that because of side effects stronger than those caused by conventional drugs.
These drugs have provoked a feeling of bliss, hallucinations and almost alien feelings and have created something new, that nobody has ever seen.
One member of the commission saw an excellent opportunity to earn, and began paying much so that they continue to produce the drug. Over time, they wanted to give up, but there was no way. He paid them less and less, but now began to threate.
If they do not do exactly what he wants, he'll kill their families and later them.
For this reason, they continue to produce drugs any by the time, Echo and Katrien, now Faulkner became lovers. He is in love with her but he can not say that to her because he knows that she will never stop loving her husband, Alejandro Faulkner, who she left when she faked her death. (for more,

quotes from we heart it and my head lol

Echo - Echo Sheridan 6fobvb
Friends:
Frenemies:
Boyfriends/Girlfriends:
Enemies:

Back to top Go down

Echo - Echo Sheridan Empty Re: Echo Sheridan

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

he is done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations you have been accepted. Check out the following links if you haven't done so already.

created by &gin in a jigger- at shadowplay and shine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down