Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
Back Home ( Open ) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
Back Home ( Open ) EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
Back Home ( Open ) EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
Back Home ( Open ) EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
Back Home ( Open ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
Back Home ( Open ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
Back Home ( Open ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
Back Home ( Open ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
Back Home ( Open ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Back Home ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

Back Home ( Open ) Empty Back Home ( Open )

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Klaus had been traveling around the country doing various jobs for people. Which left Klaus to finally be back in his hometown of Mystic Falls, and this time there was no family here to do anything. Leaving Klaus to walk around the outskirts as he had been curious on what he would do first with his lovely return. Causing him to soon wonder as he had been impressed with his work with the Volturi.

Klaus then began to take a little walk on the outskirts, not ready to enter right away. So Klaus had been looking around the town he once called home, and had been surprised it still looked good after it's little mishap.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Back Home ( Open ) Empty Re: Back Home ( Open )

Post by Caroline Forbes Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:14 am

Caroline was roaming on the outskirts of Mystic falls. Later she was going to meet Bonnie and spend time with her friends. There have been many things that have been happening. Caroline hoped soon things would go back to normal. But with things that have happened, normal wasn't a thing. Life was never boring since she was a vampire. Even if that wasn't something that she wanted to happen. But it was something that she had to live with. She would stay forever eighteen. Which could be a bad thing when people doesn't believe her age.

Caroline thought that she saw Klaus Mikaelson. She remembered when she first meets him. He was trying to become a hybrid. Which was something that happened and couldn't be changed.But he was trying to use Elena. Then for some reason, he was attracted to her. I mean she had to admit that he was good looking. But she also knew that she was drawn to him.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Klaus had been hoping that he could manage to keep some taps on Kol while he was in Mystic Falls. The hybrid had very little trust for his younger brother, but then again why would he have him spy for him. But he knew he had to not deceive the Volturi, or he would end up being in same place Stefan had been as he had been looking around the outskirts of his hometown. Maybe he could have some fun while on watch duty for his little brother as he smirked.

His attention was soon taken away, when he saw someone that he did not expect to see. Klaus saw Caroline Forbes, and part of him had still been drawn to her and obsessed with her. The hybrid began walking over to Caroline with a smile on his face, as he had felt some sort of joy in something that wasn't making everyone's lives miserable as he soon came in speaking distance of Caroline. A small came across the hybrid's face as he open his mouth and said.

" How great it is too see you love. "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 am

Caroline had mixed feelings about Klaus. First, he was here to killed her best friend so that he could be a hybrid. Which didn't help that Katherine kidnapped her and Tyler to complete it. But then it seemed like she developed some feeling for him. Because she then saw a side where he was kind. She was sure that she was the only one to see it. Since it seemed like he was making everybody else lives miserable. The last time she had seen him was when he came back from New Orleans. Seemed like he wanted to see her one more time. She hated it when he left, that it when life in Mystic Falls went to hell in a hand basket.

So she really didn't know how she was feeling right now. Last time she saw him they made out in the woods. That was something that she would never forget. Because Klaus said that he was going to be her last love. It seemed like she was forgetting how he left her. She didn't know about his life in New Orleans. But she knew that he had a daughter with Halely. Now they were in the speaking distance. And there was a smile on his face. It was great to see Klaus. But she didn't know how long it was going to last.

“ Great to see you too Klaus.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

The idea of seeing Caroline made him thrilled, maybe he could finally manage to win her over. Despite having done so much wrong towards her. She was good girl he had to admit, and maybe being in Mystic Falls, he could always just as always make some sort of acquaintance with his past love. Then again most people who stayed in Mystic Falls would be not too thrilled with Klaus being back, but he did not care this was his home long before it had been there's the man had been currently residing in New Orleans.

Being speaking distance made him smile, but maybe he could avoid causing trouble for a day. And maybe have some catching up time with Caroline, the man did not know what he could do. But he knew he needed some sort of friendly companion with being in Mystic Falls. Watching as Caroline replied back to him he smiled.

" It's been quite a long time since we spoke in person hasn't it. I do hope time has done you well dear. " said Klaus in a polite ton.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Caroline wondered how long he was going to stay this time. Since last time it was brief and was to be a goodbye. But he told her that he would be her last love. And wondered if that was true. Since he was in New Orleans now. There was a side that longed for Klaus. As she was always drawn to him. She then wondered if she should actually spending time with him. As soon he would be gone with the wind. And her life would be going back to normal. As normal as a vampire in Mystic Falls.

At least she could see that she could still make him smile. That means that Klaus still had feelings for her. Which meant something to her. But she wondered if that was enough for him to say. Because she couldn't leave Mystic Falls. With everything that was happening. But she was smiling as she was happy to be spending some time with Klaus. Even if it was going to be short.

“ Yes, it has been a long time since we spoke or seen each other.” Since then she had lost her mother. Which wasn't a good time in her life? “ Let's just say time has been better since our last meeting.” She knew that she could tell Klaus about her mother dying. And then how she flipped her switch. Which was something that she had to do? Caroline couldn't help but think of a future with Klaus. But she wasn't sure if she was ready for that yet.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Klaus had been a man of his word when it came to those he loved, and with that he watched Caroline intently, the man had so much love for her. And he knew that one day he would be her last love, well he hoped he hope. Knowing full well of his donation to the school that he knew Caroline was currently running with Alaric, as he smirked since he knew what he did with the founder of the school. As well as his brother and with that he smiled. " I am sure time has been better, I hope you did get my donation for your glorious school. " said Klaus with a smile.

Perhaps this could be his time that he met her in person, and he recalled it. " I do hope the school is well of course, nothing wrong happen. I am also deeply sorry about Stefan. " sighed Klaus, knowing full well he was lying, and hoped that would not get out to Caroline about what happened to him. Then again he had a feeling Elena would find a way to tell her about what happened as he dreaded the idea of Elena being alive.

" Maybe perhaps you could show me the school one day? " said Klaus with a smirk on his face.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Caroline knew that Klaus was her happy ending. But she wasn't sure if it would happen. Since he was going to be going back to New Orleans. And she was busy running the school with Alaric. Since Klaus gave a huge donation to make their school possible. “ Ever since my mother passed away. The school has been keeping me going.” Caroline wasn't ready to tell Klaus that she had flipped the switch after her mom died. It was a time that she wasn't proud of. And at least Klaus didn't have to see it. As she knew how much pain it caused from the people around her.

Caroline then gave a smile as she was glad to be talking to Klaus. Even if it was for a short time. “ The school is doing good. Even though we only have one. Damon happened to take a shifter as a pet. And this one isn't sociable.” She then listened as he was sorry about Stefan. “ I know Elena and Damon have been searching for Stefan. But it seems like the been gone for months.”

Caroline was jumping for joy inside. As Klaus wanted to come and see the school. “ I would love for you to come visit it one day. As your donation helped it become real.” This meant that she could spend more time with Klaus. Before he would disappear and never knowing if she would see him again.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:52 pm

Klaus had known that he would be sure to make Caroline be his happy ending. After all the only girl he seemed he ever really loved, and she could maybe help him with Hope. But as he listened to her talk about the school was the only thing keeping her going after the passing of her mother, and he knew that he would have to show some sort of emotion if he wanted Caroline as he sighed. " I am sorry about your mother love. " as he never had a love for any of his parents that would make him emotional unless the death of his birth father counted.

" That's glorious Caroline, and perhaps Hope could most definitely go there. After all wouldn't hurt to have her go to something that her father helped open, even if Hayley disapproves. " said Klaus, the one person who he had truly cared about being his daughter, and he smiled. " You should consider coming to New Orleans to meet Hope one day. She is a amazing little girl. " as if he was going to make her his last love, he needed to get her used to Hope. But the man was going to not rush the situation.

He had been well-aware of them looking for Stefan, and having ran into them in Forks. Something he knew he should probably not tell about what happened, only those he had known would not let anything get back to Caroline as he looked around with a smile. " It would be my honor to see the school. And the Salvatore boarding school is the perfect place to educate the supernaturals who have no way in the world. "

" I am sure the school would make Stefan smile. " smiled Klaus.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:26 pm

Caroline was glad that she told Klaus about her mother. It seemed like the idea of the school was keeping her going. Now it seemed like the only person she had left was Klaus. Caroline knew that she still had her friends. But Elena was off busy hunting Stefan down. And Bonnie would be all about her Enzo. So that leaves her with Alaric to running the school. But it did mean a lot that Klaus was sorry about hearing her mother pass away. Since her mother once begged Klaus to save Caroline life after she was bitten by a werewolf. “ That means a lot to me coming from you Klaus.” She was truly glad that he was here.

Caroline remembered Hope, she was the baby who mom she hated. She had a deep hate for Hayley. But there was no way she could stay mad at a child who it wasn't their fault. It wasn't her fault that her mother couldn't keep her legs closed. And had a one night stand with Klaus. That was what killed her. Hayley had the one thing that she could never have. And it was a baby. “ I would love to have Hope here one day.” She knew that Hope meant a lot to Klaus. “ Maybe one day I shall visit New Orleans.” The city was a place that she wanted to visit. So kill two birds with one stone. “ I am sure that Hope is an amazing little girl. She must get that from her father.”

Caroline smiled as he said that he would love to see the school. “ I am sure that there will be others once people discover the school. But yes it is a perfect place to educate.” She then listens as he said that Stefan would have smiled because of the school. “ Yes I think Stefan would be proud of the school and what we are going to be doing with it.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Klaus had strong feelings for Caroline, and had been surprised with how she was acting. Then again he wanted to keep things on the low with that what he did, and his real reason for why he was in Mystic Falls. Leaving the hybrid to let a smile come across his face as he listened to her say it meant a lot coming from him. He had the idea that she was under his spell it seemed or his charm as he said. " We both can relate to losing people after all. "

Which led Klaus to sigh for a moment, as he thought for a moment. As he knew that Hayley would never let him send Hope to Caroline's school, but did it matter. The man had felt like it was her right, although she was only a child. " I would be thrilled to be a part of the school's board of parents. " said Klaus. As he looked around, crossing his arms for a moment as he soon looked thinking of his family possibly coming back here.

" It is indeed, a hotspot for the supernatural after all. " said Klaus, even though part of him knew his family had been one of the creators of the supernaturals. Klaus had known Stefan would be thrilled about the school, but could not do much when he was rotting away in a cell with some other hybrid that Klaus was unaware of. As he had been very close with the Volturi, but he knew if he wanted Caroline, he needed to be on his best behavior.

Klaus looked and he said. " How's Alaric doing by the way? "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:48 am

There were so many things that she wanted to say. And how to keep Klaus here in Mystic Falls with her. But she knew he would go back to his family. And she had to keep Ashton from killing Kol. Which wouldn't be a bad thing? She told him that her mother passed. But didn't tell him what happened after she did. Maybe one day she could tell Klaus. And she was sure that he would understand. Maybe this would be the only chance that she had with him. “ After my mom died I ended up flipping my switch. And there were things that I wasn't proud of.” At least she told him and was feeling somewhat better. She knew that there were things that he had done in the past that he wasn't proud of. At least she was being honest.

She would love to have Hope in the new school. Even if she still hated Hayley. She loved the idea that there would be more students. And this may help Ashton with her socialization skills. Since it was something that she was lacking. But Klaus then suggested that he would love to be part of the school board of parents. “ I would love that.” That meant she would be around Klaus more. And she wouldn't have to worry about never seeing him again. “ Yes Mystic Falls is a hotspot for everything supernatural. Witches, vampires and even a shifter.” Caroline wished that Stefan could see this. Because he would be proud of what she was doing.

Klaus then asked Caroline how Alaric was doing. “ Right now I am sure he is wanting to pull his hair out. As it seems like Kol has decided for entertainment to tease Ashton with her steak. I think he is asking for a major death wish.” She knew that she was going to have to step in the middle like always.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Klaus had felt like the idea of him actually having a life with Caroline seemed hard, but he knew he would have to stay in Mystic Falls for awhile. There had been new faces in town, since the hybrid left with his family. Meaning perhaps maybe starting a life here seemed perfect and having Kol at the school seemed perfect. As long as his brother could behave and act like a normal immortal teenager. " Well that is one affect of losing someone. The chances of losing our humanity become super high, and then again I am pretty sure I only have a tiny bit of humanity left. " said Klaus, since the man seemed to be a ticking bomb.

" Well if I am going to be honest my family had been one of the first supernaturals in this town. " said Klaus looking around the outskirts of a place he once called home. Leaving Klaus to soon become intrigued with the idea of a shifter having one of his own. That he knew he should best not tel Caroline as he asked. " What type of shifer? " trying his hardest not to tell of his own.

Then again Klaus could simply just say he had a friend shifter. Caroline then mentioned his younger brother and Alaric wanting to pull his own hair out, as he knew he would have to have a brotherly chat with his brother. He had a feeling his brother would not at all be able to behave himself. As he said. " Looks like I need to have a little chat with my younger brother. Your right that boy is easily signing himself up for a death sentence. " as he began walking ahead of her since Klaus was not one to have his plans go down the gutter due to his little brother having to have some sort of fun with people.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Caroline told Klaus about flipping the switch. But the death of her mother was more that she could take. She was able to get her humanity back. Even if she carried guilt for everything that she had done. There was a part of her that hoped that he would stay in Mystic Falls. But she knew that his family was in New Orleans. And family meant everything to him. That was where Hope was, she knew that Klaus had a little girl. “ I know that is one effect. And my mom was all that I had left of my family.” Which her father was killed because he won't become a vampire. So after her mother died she lost it. “ Klaus I know you have more than a bit of humanity let. You have Hope.” She knew that his little girl had to keep him going.

She then gave a small laugh. “ Yes, the first supernatural family in Mystic Falls.” She would have said that she forgot that this was Klaus home once. Which was something that she could never forget? Now Klaus was asking what kind of shifter Ashton was. She didn't like the idea of being Damon pet. But Caroline was trying her best to help the girl out. “ Ashton is a Bengal tiger. Even though I have seen her change a few times. I have to say that she is beautiful.” Caroline was sure that she could trust Klaus with that information.

Caroline knew that Kol was walking a fine line. So she decided to warn Klaus about it. Which she wasn't sure what he could do. But it didn't hurt to tell him. “ Kol is signing up for a death sentence. Since he seems to love to tease her. The girl came from India. So she is really shy and doesn't know about teasing. So she thinks that he is trying to take her food.” Caroline hoped that Klaus realized that Kol could lose his hand. “ I know I have been working with Ashton and so has Bonnie.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Klaus had known that the only bit of humanity he had was for Hope. And he knew that if he didn't have Hope, than the man would be around killing everyone he could. As it seemed his brother Elijah had more humanity than anyone of the other siblings. As he had felt like perhaps Caroline could be a reason he could stay, and have his little Mikaelson reunion in Mystic Falls. Leaving Klaus to soon say. " I do have Hope. "

The hybrid smiled to himself as he said. " At least I no longer have my dear parents to deal with. " as he thought to himself and then he knew that hopefully Esther and Mikael would not make a return to his life. Knowing damn well that they had a huge part in why he had little humanity left. Klaus eyes widened as he heard she was a bengal tiger, something he would be honored to see. " Interesting, the shifter I know is a black panther. " said Klaus with a smile on his face.

Klaus had been willingly if he had to was too enforce the death sentence, and having been kind of regretting the idea of him going, he could have simply sent Rebekah. As he was walking. " This chat will be very interesting, where I will try not to kill my younger brother. " said Klaus as he was not willing to play games, and if he was to be honest the man had been very scared of the Volturi, he knew if Kol screwed this up, than he would facing a whole lot of hell. Meaning he would end up joining Stefan in a cell.

" That's good that you are working with her. Looks like I might be having to stay to keep an eye on my dear little brother at this rate. " said Klaus making his way to the boarding house.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Caroline hoped that she was giving him a reason to stay. As she wanted him to come see the school. Hoping that he would send for Hope and spend time in Mystic Falls. As Klaus could give her the happy ending he promised her. Being her last love. But that meant that she would have to deal with Hayley, which she wasn't ready. And she would have to accept Hope. Caroline had nothing against the young girl. And Caroline would be her step mum. It meant that she could still have her dream of having children. “ Yes, you do have Hope.” Caroline was hoping the girl would come and attending the school.

“ Yes, both of your parents cause a lot of trouble,” Caroline remembers what both his mother and father did. It was something that she would never forget. As both of them were trying to kill Klaus and his siblings. That is when told him a little about Ashton. She then smiled. “ Yes, Kol needs a chat with. As I am not sure how much Ashton can take.” Caroline cared for the young girl. As she was trying to get her used to be around to others. Caroline was interested when he said that he knew a shifter who was a panther.

It wouldn't be bad to have another shifter help her. “ Maybe this shifter could help me out in the future. Right now we are taking baby steps.” Ashton is Caroline pet project. She then started to walk along with Klaus as they were heading to the boarding house. “ I would say that he is a teenager. But Kol is way past that and over.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Klaus had never thought he could have something that would make him happy. And he knew damn well if it wasn't for Hope he would end up in a crazy place. Klaus never had the love he needed growing up, and had for most of his life been nothing but a bastard in his father's eyes. Then trying to kill them on top of all that as he soon watched Caroline as he looked and he said. " Hopefully they won't come back to ruin my life. " although part of him felt that he would end up seeing his parents once again.

" Oh I will have a chat with Kol alright. I will try not to hurt him to much. " said Klaus with a laugh. When it came to the Mikaelsons they were extremely dysfunctional. Since three of them had no remorse for people, and it seemed Elijah was the only normal one. As Klaus knew that it was him that was the worse out of them all, and had known that he would end up causing some sort of trouble.

Klaus nodded as he said. " Yeah she could. I wouldn't mind maybe mentoring a shifter myself. " as he would not mind adopting another aside from his pet panther. He wouldn't mind having another Marcel to deal with that would hopefully not turn against him and put dampers in his plans with the little witch he was the guardian of. The idea of Kol being a teenager amused Klaus as he knew Kol had been a teenager when he was turned, but had been very old like everyone else as he said. "My dear brother sure acts like one"
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Caroline knew Klaus history with his parents. And it was something where he was always on the run. She hoped that he would make her happy. Even though know she had the school. Which was keeping her busy? “ I hope that you parents are gone for good. Mystic Falls needs a small break from something happening to it.” Caroline was glad that he had Hope in his life. And she wanted to be part of his life to. Before they both loved each other. And she was hoping that they could pick up where they left off. Having the life that she always wanted with him. And knowing that he would be a wonderful parent.

Caroline was glad that he was going to have a chat with Kol. “ I think that would be best. As I am sure Ashton might actually hurt him one time he teasing him.” She then gave a small laugh as that wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then he would learn his lesson. “ But I need for him to set an example when I start having more students. I think I am getting a hybrid from Forks.” She was glad that her school was slowly taking off. She just hoped that Klaus could keep her brother in line.

Caroline was glad that Klaus could help her with Ashton “ I would love all the help that I can get. As Damon is running off with Elena to look for Stefan. So I am the one that she is with. And helping her adjust to everything.” So far it wasn't an easy job. But it seemed like someone had to do it. This is the part that Caroline missed about not being a human. And it was the part of being a parent. It was a dream that she knew that she couldn't' happen. Caroline laughed when Klaus mention that his brother acts like a teenager. “ You would think after 1,000 years he would have learned how to grow up.” She loved spending time with him. And all the feeling she had come flooding back.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Klaus had known that he did not want Caroline with anyone else. And one thing he knew was that he would make sure that he would succeed in getting her heart. The hybrid hoped his parents would never return, and that he could go on with his life without dealing with his family. He only liked his siblings, then again he could live without them. As Klaus let out a smirk come on his face. Listening to Caroline as she talked about his brother and how she was not sure how much the shifter could take.

" Let Kol get what's coming to him. " said Klaus, as he felt like his brother would have to learn that way. Then again it didn't hurt for Klaus to have some sort of fun with the idea of punishment. Thinking of his brother being an example made him laugh, although he knew that if he wanted Caroline, he had to appease to all her wishes and wants. And had been slightly impressed when he heard of another hybrid coming from Forks.

The hybrid smirked as he said. " I would be most pleased to help Caroline. " as he knew it didn't hurt to teach some younger people the joys being a supernatural could be. A laugh escaped Klaus mouth when he was asked if after several years Kol would grow up. " I would have too, same goes for Rebekah. " said Klaus as he smiled. Even though he knew he himself had been very immature.

" Not every supernatural learns to grow up I am afraid love. " said Klaus.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Caroline was close to Klaus and coudln't help think about what they did last time. But she was going to control herself this time. She knew that she was always the one who Klaus wanted. As he did say that she was going to be his last. And she knew that he meant it when he said it. Caroline prayed they would never return and ruin everything. Right now she had the school and her future students to think about. Even though she could do without Kol at the school. But she was dealing with him because he was Klaus brother. Even if she was about ready to let Ashton get even with Kol. She knew that she would have to be the adult.

She then let out a small laugh when Klaus said let Kol get what is coming to him. An older brother would say something in that line. Even though that would be something to watch. She had to think about everybody else. “ Yes that would be something to let happen. I am just worried about all the blood that would ruin the floors. And I would be worried that Kol would hurt Ashton. I know Damon took her as a pet, but she is more than that.” She then gave a small laugh. “ I could always lock Kol up and have Ashton tease him with a blood bag. Then they would be even.” She then told Klaus about one of her students that was coming. Hopefully there was going to be more.

Caroline was pleased when Klaus said that he would help her out. Which this meant a lot to Caroline as she had no idea how to run a school. So she was now just trying her best. So far it was alright but she knew that could change at any moment. She had just wished that Kol would just grow up and act his age. But that didn't make any sense. Because he was changed when he was in his teen years. “ Rebeakah is one that I can deal with. Kol is one of those boys that I just want to smack.”

She then laughed when Klaus said not every supernatural learns to grow up. “ Yes, I can see this. But I really wish Kol would just grow up.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm

Klaus had hoped that nothing would get in his way with being with Caroline. He hoped there was no Tyler to deal with, and was well aware of there being no Stefan. Then again he knew Stefan and Elena had been together, and as continued walking feeling the air hit his face. He had laughed when Caroline mentioned possibly doing what Kol was doing to Ashton to him. He would have been the one who wanted to tease his brother. " I could do that for you. It would make me laugh, then again most suffering makes me laugh. " said Klaus looking forward.

When it came to his siblings behavior, the hybrid grew to brush it off. Letting that bother him for eternity, would simply make it even more crazy. " After years you learn to rub it off. " said Klaus. Many would say he was immature just like the rest of his siblings only normal one being Elijah. He had been a man who held no humanity left, and had despised everything but his daughter.

" I am going to enjoy having a chat with Kol. " said Klaus, part of him had the feeling, that words would not do it's duty as he soon wondered how far the boarding house had been, " Everyone should be pleased with me agreeing to help you if I may so myself. "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:02 am

Caroline knew she would always end up with Klaus. Well, she hoped to since he was going to be her last one. He said this and then left her. So she wasn't going to put a lot into it. Since she knew he had his family in New Orleans. But it would be nice if she did end up with Klaus. Then she told him her plan to do with Kol. If he would not stop teasing Ashton. Which she thought that it was perfect. Since that was what he was doing to her. Klaus then said that he would love to tease Kol. She then gave a small laugh. “ I am hoping that this trick would work. If not I am going to have to ask him to leave the boarding house. Since I have my students to think about.”

Caroline then listened as Klaus said that she would learn to rub it off. Right now she is thinking of the million ways she could kill Kol. Even though she knew she couldn't kill him. Since he was an original vampire. But the thoughts is what was keeping her from losing it. “ Kol is starting to get on my last nerve.” And since she was immortal. That was kind of hard but she has only been a vampire for about seven years.

She was glad that Klaus would have a chat with him. Because that meant that she would have to be the one to do it. “ I hope that you can get through Kol and make him understand. Soon I will be getting more students. He is a thousand-year-old vampire, act grew up. Set an example for the younger ones.” She wasn't sure if she could do all of this. Caroline never thought that she would be running a school. But here she was. Klaus said that everyone would be pleased to hear that he is helping with Caroline.

And she knew that Klaus wasn't everybody favorite person. As the things that he has done to the in the past. But she could use all the help that she could get. As it was just her and Alaric. And she was doing this with not really knowing what to do. She wished that Stefan was here to help her. She knew that her friend would let her down. “ I wish Stefan was here, as he would know what to do.”
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Klaus had in many cases believed that he knew how to stop his younger brother. He knew him longer than Caroline, Alaric, anyone in that matter. He had been walking as he had been set on his brother not screwing this up for him and having him being taken prisoner by the Volturi. Then he would be away from those few that he actually cared about as he continued the long walk to the Salvatore Boarding School. He shoot a glance at Caroline letting out a small smile as he was not going to let Kol get kicked out.

" Don't worry love you won't be kicking my brother out just yet. " said Klaus, as he could not bare to let that happen, then again he could always have Rebekah do the job that Kol is doing bad at. He knew all, but to well on how Kol could get on anyone's last nerve something he was just so famous for. Then again Caroline only had a few years of Kol, unlike Klaus who was spending eternity with his brother annoying him.

He had hoped that maybe some intimidation would get through to his brother. He had wondered if maybe his brother was doing this out of spite. " Well unfortunately that's not how Kol works Caroline. " stated Klaus, who resumed walking to to the boarding school. And with that they were soon coming insight of the boarding school, as he let out a smirk and said with a smile.

" Ready for the fun to begin? " asked Klaus.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Caroline hoped that it didn't have to come to kicking Kol out. Because she was soon going to put him to work. Since running the boarding house with just her and Alaric would work. She didn't want Kol to become a loafer. So she hoped that Klaus could get him to understand. Maybe all she need to do was tell Klaus so he could nip it in the bud. The school was finally growing, even if there wasn't a lot of students. Soon it would be the school for the supernatural.

“ Please talk to him. Because I could really use a hand at running the boarding house. I am just going with the flow right now.” Caroline knew that she couldn't stand Kol. But if he wasn't above doing some chores she would use him. As this was all new to her. Wishing that Stefan was here to see what became of his home. He would be proud of her. Since he was the one who showed her the vampire life. Which she was thankful that he showed her the ropes.

She knew that Kol would never be an example for the younger students. “ No that wouldn't be Kol unless I want all of my students to be immature teenagers.” It seemed like the boarding school was in sight. Which she wanted to spend it more with Klaus. Since she didn't want her time with him to end. Because he would be going back home. And he would be leaving her again. Maybe he would stay and help her with her Kol problem. Which she was sure that nobody could handle that boy.

“ I am as ready as I will ever be.” Was she ready to deal with Kol yet? Nope, but she was going to have to address the problem.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes
Vampires
Vampires

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Mon May 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Klaus had hoped that his brother would at least try to respect him, since anyone who was smart knew the consequences of an angry Klaus. The man had never been afraid to let the dark Klaus out, right now the man had been calm. Even though he knew full well that would never happen. Which led Klaus to begin waking, as he began to wonder as he had not wanted to leave Caroline this time, but he must then he would.

" I will try and my brother should only know to well what angry Klaus is capable of love. " said Klaus as he began had been walking down the path to the house. Knowing that the people would only know too well just what the man was capable of, and nor did he wish to stop for others. " Well my brother is certainly not the type to run a boarding school, the person you want for that job would be Elijah. " said Klaus.

Even though he knew that Caroline had not been fond of much of his family members, but the man did know one thing he had cared about Caroline much more than his siblings. Although the person he cared about most was his daughter, and that would always be the case. The man let out a chuckle when she brought up that she did not want her students turning into immature teenagers.

" Well teens do that on their own terms. " said Klaus, but Kol was certainly not other people. He had killed numerous people and was not a good person. Klaus was not even that innocent, none of the siblings had been and then again their parents could be thanked for that. Then once the approached the house, as he smirked for a moment as he pushed open the doors and entered the school, and had smirked.

Hoping his brother would be around. " Where would my dear brother be. " as he looked around the place, and then he looked hoping his brother would answer. " Kol Mikaelson are you here! "

( Perhaps we could end thread here? )
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down