Take On The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frog Cooties
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:16 am by Cernunnos Largo

» Running Up That Hill
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm by Anastasia Jung

» Creatures of the Dark (WIP)
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm by Jules

» Sasha Miller
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptySun May 28, 2017 4:10 pm by Sasha Miller

» Antonio Visconti ( WIP )
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm by Antonio Visconti

» Aubrey Fairchild
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:06 pm by Katie Une

» Audrey Fairchild
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Blackburn, Katrien
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:36 pm by Katie Une

» Caroline Forbes
(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:35 pm by Katie Une

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in

Go down

(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  Empty (Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:10 pm

In the last couple of months, there are very few things that could make Rebekah happy.
And realizing that Klaus is at home was definitely one of those things.
In the last time, she finds it really joyful to try to make Klaus angry.
It's not like she actually has a problem with doing that.

So once when she find out that it's 11 am she got out of her bed and in hurry dressed up. Rebekah looked at her reflection in the mirror before she finally went out of her room.
It was so funny that humans used to think that vampires don't have the reflection in the mirror. That is probably the reason why most of them were dead now, they just didn't have the way to recognize the vampire when they see one.

"Good morning, where is my favorite brother?!" she said almost singing out loud before she finally found Klaus.

"In the mood to hang out with your little, favorite sister?" she gave him one of her best smiles. This should be the really amazing day.

Back to top Go down

(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  Empty Re: (Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Klaus had never been more pleased with himself, and trying to save himself from the wrath of the Volturi. The hybrid had simply known the best ways to work for him, and being deceitful was just his taste. As he had been enjoying the fact he was home for now, where he could see his daughter. But had been too busy doing the Volturi work, he had not time for Hope. The man had been sitting in on the chairs in Mikaelson Manor looking around the house as he had gotten himself a cup of whiskey as he had been drinking it satisfied with himself. Looking around the house as he known his younger brother was in Mystic Falls spying for him, as Klaus had many things he did.

A familiar voice could heard in the house as Klaus had known it to be Rebekah's voice. Klaus sat patiently, as he had only been home for about a few hours drinking his drink intently, awaiting his sister, as he had feeling she had been close. The hybrid had gotten up from his chair as he been playing with a ring on his finger as he looked up smiling as Rebekah entered the room as he had been hoping maybe he could put his vengeance behind a day to spend time with Rebekah as he smiled.

" Rebekah how great is to see you. I guess I could make arrangements to spend time with my favorite sister. " said Klaus in a polite voice, not daring to tell his sister what he had doing this recent weeks.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

(Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in  Empty Re: (Klaus) You got a handful of sins, better hope that heaven lets you in

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Rebekah hugged Klaus and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She made a pretty much effort to make the kiss loud but Klaus seemed more than in good mood so her efforts to make him angry or annoyed probably wouldn't go well.
She frowned once when she saw him drinking.
"Drinks? Now? Isn't it a bit too early for drinking the whiskey?" She shook her head and pour a glass of wine for herself. She was so good at telling to others what they should or shouldn't do but when we come to her, she didn't have any boundaries.

"So" she started before she sat on the floor. Sometimes people use to say that she can act like the child and she had nothing against it. She was aware of the fact that it was true.
"How have you been lately?" She looked at him and took a sip of her drink. The wine was great, cold and red like the blood.
Speaking about the blood, Rebekah was really hungry.
She should probably find someone to eat as soon as possible.

Before Klaus even got a chance to answer to her questions she started speaking. Again. Her bad habit was the fact that she really wasn't the kind of listener. She was nice, but she sometimes just can't stop talking.

"You know, you should spend more times at home. Hope needs her father after all. Did you think about that at all?" She frowned while thinking of the fact that Klaus probably wasn't better than their parents. Or he was. At least he didn't try to kill his daughter. She can't say the same about their parents. They tried to kill them. More than once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Klaus had been in an extremely good mood, but had been curious at what was on his sister's mind. Not being one for hugs and kisses, as he let her do it reluctantly, as he had smirked for a moment. The hybrid had looked at his sister, he was in too much of a good mood to let anything get spoiled. But then again he was in many cases one too get easily angered. Watching his sister intently as he smiled at his sister at her remarks on his drinking, something he did not care if it was morning, he would drink any time any where.

" Time does not effect my drinking, I will drink when I like sister. " smiled Klaus as he had took a sip of his whiskey. The taste soothed him as he watched his younger sister having a feeling she had been up to no good. Then again when wasn't Rebekah up to no good. As he looked around to see if Freya, Elijah and Finn had been home. Klaus did not mind if they had been home or not, since he had been more curious what his younger sisters attention had been as he listened to his sister.

Asking him what he had been up too, Klaus smirked, knowing it would probably annoy his sister. Then again Klaus did not mind if it did, since there had been much more fun in annoying people as he said. " Let's just say I have been on one of my vengeance sprees again. I decided to come home though for some time, but I have been doing business. Possibly including putting Kol on spy duty at the Salvatore boarding school. " not daring to mention the Volturi as he knew it would not be good.

Klaus rolled his eyes when he was told he should spend more time home, " Well this particular spree I am on, has no time for me to stay at home. As for Hope that's what she has Hayley for. I do happen to think about this, but this spree is taking my time now. " said Klaus glaring at Rebekah, as much as he loved his daughter, this had been his priority since if he didn't do work it would mean he would never see his daughter. Looking at his sister as he asked.

" What has my dear sister been up to? "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:50 am

Rebekah Mikaelson realized that she probably have the problem. She was looking forward to annoying Klaus but he was in that stupid good mood which he had about once monthly, so she wasn't sure she is able to do anything to change that.
Once someone said to her that she was the spoiled brat. She probably was, but that was something she was proud of, and now her brother would ruin everything.
He didn't even react properly on her comment about drinking even if the drinking this early is really bad for him. Or at least it would be bad for him if he wasn't original bloodsucker and a puppy. Why her brother god a chance to have better skills than her? It was so unfair.

"I realized that, thank you very much." She pursed her lips.
"Why can't you be as always in your bad mood so I can annoy you?" She said and hit the floor with her leg like the angry teenage girl.
"You ruined my plans, you know?" She said and sat on the floor.
She was looking at her glass of wine for awhile.
"You know, I saw that little child witch Davina in the church yesterday. She was so annoying. I was really close to the idea to kill her. It would be funnier than the conversation with her, after all" she shrugged and frowned for a moment while thinking about that little brat.
Rebekah went to the church to find a peace and quiet, and that little brat ruined her plans. On the same way, Klaus was ruining her plans now.

Rebekah frowned and looked at her brother angrily in hope that she could kill him just with her look.
Why isn't he saying her what he was doing? He knows that could easily make her angry.
Damn it, he was doing it on purpose.
"Come on, tell me what you were doing. I still don't know why you don't allow me to come with you like, never. I am getting really boring here all alone in this huge city." She tried to sound like she was sad but he probably won't believe her.
But, once when he said that stupid thing about Kol, she looked at him really really angrily.
"That is so not fair!" she almost yelled and looked at him.
"Why he always got funny jobs and you want me to stay here while he has a fun with Salvatore brothers!" She frowned and took another sip of her wine. Now it tasted terrible. She was way too much angry to think about wine now.

"Well, firstly I wanted just to spend some quality time with you, but now I want to discuss about this thing you said earlier. Why Kol can go there and I can't? I want to play little spy game!" She frowned again and looked at him in expectation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Klaus could not help, but be amused with how his younger sister had been acting. Something he only grown accustomed to over the course of a thousand years. The hybrid took a sip of his wine as he listened to his sister complained about her plans being ruined, which made him laugh. In many cases his dear sister was immature, and sometimes made him wonder if maybe he had a better maturity than she did.

" I will not apologize for ruining your plans. And that's abnormal for someone to wish someone in a bad mood isn't it? " asked Klaus in a mischievous tone. The man had enjoyed being in his good mood, which only came when caused some sort of misery towards someone. Klaus had known that taking Stefan Salvatore prisoner would be one of his great achievements as he smiled for a moment as he looked around.

The mention of Davina made Klaus smile, he had no been a fan of her either. And if he could he would kill her, the only one he knew to care somewhat was Kol. Klaus looked at Rebekah, " You should have just killed her then, since we do not have Kol here " smiled Klaus. Then again he knew Marcel would have his head more than he already did for the killing of Davina.

Klaus gave a pouty face, " Is my dear sister going to cry now, because she isn't getting what she wants? " said Klaus rolling his eyes looking away from her. The hybrid did not feel like having his little sister tag along behind him on his little spree of vengeance. " You already had your chance to pose as a high school student. Now give our dear brother a chance will you. Plus none of the Salvatore brothers are walking free. " smirked Klaus, since Stefan had been in Volterra and he did not feel like buying his sister a ticket there.

" Well didn't I just say I am willing to find time. I am not going to leave just yet. " said Klaus placing his whiskey done on the table looking at his sister intently. Klaus knew his had been a brat and he was not going to give in as he looked at her when she said she wanted to play the little spy game which made him smirk. " Rebekah Rebekah, one of many connections did not ask you to spy, they asked for Kol. " said Klaus.

A smile came across his face as he said. " What did you have in mind for our little sibling bonding. "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:06 am

"Actually it's more than logical for me to want you to be in bad mood" she looked at him seriously as if she was telling him something about history of physics rather than about his moode.
"You are a lot funnier when you are in bad mood" she nodded and took a sip of her drink.
"When you are in a good mood, though, you are just annoying" she pursed her lips and shook her head.

"Actually it's more than logical for me to want you to be in bad mood" she looked at him seriously as if she was telling him something about history of physics rather than about his moode.
"You are a lot funnier when you are in bad mood" she nodded and took a sip of her drink.
"When you are in a good mood, though, you are just annoying" she pursed her lips and shook her head.

"just to know" she paused for a minute and looked at him anrgily with her eyes becoming red and with fangs visible in her mouth.
"I am really close to start crying and it would be all your fault." She shook her head and make a sad face she was keeping just for her family.
"Kol always gets what he wants and besides, I'm in the better relationship with Salvatore brothers than him. Can I at least go with him?" she looked at him full of hope.

"I don't know" she shrugged and looked at him again.
"Maybe we can find someone for eat and then watch some movies or whatever you want to do" she looked at him waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Klaus loved to make Rebekah mad, and it was only adding to his glorious mood. And he smirked at as he listened to hear whine about how it wasn't logical as looked at her with a smirk. The hybrid walked over to the table pouring himself another glass of whiskey taking a sip out of it. " Well right now I am enjoying seeing you in a bad mood Rebekah. " as he walked over to the chair taking a seat.

He let out a pouty face, " Your not going to convince me Rebekah to let you go. My friends specifically asked for Kol Mikaelson, then again it wouldn't be the first time I deceived somebody. " smiled Klaus, as he would consider letting his sister go back to Mystic Falls, but he wasn't going to fall to her pity party just yet. Part of him wished Elijah had been there the only person who seemed to have some sort of hold over him.

" Come on dear sister, be a sport and let Kol go. I could always find some sort of job for you in my spree. Without the knowledge of Elijah or Freya of course. " said Klaus, although he could always use Freya's magic expertise, as he watched intently with a smirk on his face. "  That may be so, but you already had your chance to pose as a student, and I promise I could find some sort of job. " said Klaus letting out a smile.

Then he looked at Rebekah as she told him the options, and he smiled, " I am always up for some glorious murder Rebekah. " smiled Klaus as he got up ready to go.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:03 am

"Well, maybe I will consider the idea to go to Mystic Falls by myself. I didn't see that place for awhile, to be honest." She shrugged now completely relaxed. Maybe he can forbid her to by spy, but he can't forbid her to go wherever the hell she wants.

"That would be great" she smiled with her best one million dollars smile and looked at her brother.
"You see, you can be the good brother when you want" she shook her head and took another sip of her wine. The taste was better when you are drinking it after winning in a conversation.

"Okay, then let's go." Rebekah smiled and stood up.
"Follow me, if you can puppy" she send him a kiss and went out of the house. After just 13 seconds (when she was using her unnatural vampire's speed) she found out their victims.

Boy and girl, holding each other's hands, so pathetic.
"Hello dear" she smiled at the girl and then looked her into eyes using compulsion.
"You won't scream, I don't want to damage my ears. And you will stay still" she smiled with fangs visible in her mouth and bit the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Klaus had in many ways wanted his sister to come to Mystic Falls, and they could try to reclaim what was once theirs, and have another Mikaelsons comeback. As far as the prophecy for the fall of the Mikaelsons, it made him smile as he knew damn well that there would never be a fall of a Mikaelsons. Klaus contemplated what his sister was telling him as he let out a smile come across his face.

" Well maybe we could all go back and try to vengeance there. And make another glorious return to Mystic Falls. " said Klaus wondering if his brother would consider joining them. As far as Klaus was concerned there was no Salvatore brothers to stop him from doing what he wished due them searching for Stefan. Klaus let out a evil smirk as he watched his sister as he said. " I am in a good mood. " said Klaus.

The man had contemplated to himself as he thought for a moment, " Ah sister I could outrun you without a problem. " smirked Klaus as he soon went after Rebekah, ready to take some sort of fun into his own hands. Klaus had stopped when his sister had found prey as he smirked. " Ah couples my favorite target. Great thinking Rebekah. " as he soon stalked them watching Rebekah walk up.

As he watched his sister go after the girl, Klaus had looked at the boy. " Well I guess their right when they say till death do us part. " smirked Klaus as he bit into the boy.
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm

"I just love how it feels when you kill somebody in front of the person they love. It's so funny" Rebekah smiled and once when she was done with her meal she let to body to just fell on the ground.
She didn't want to move it or hide. It was better to leave the body and let police to think about what they should say to people. Maybe they would even be brave enough to say that there are the vampires in the city again.

She sat on the ground and watched her brother killing the man. There was something almost cruel in the way Klaus was feeding.
She preferred to kill the person as soon as possible, only because she was good enough to stop them from suffering but her brother, he was the different story.

"C'mon, hurry up. Eating isn't supposed to last all day" she frowned and shook her head.
Once upon a time, Rebekah would be really upset to see her family or any other vampire killing the innocent person.
But this was the cruel world, and she learned that on the harder way.

"What do you want to do now?" Rebekah asked Klaus once when she was sure that he was done with his meal.
"Do you have any ideas or wishes for our bonding day? She looked at him in expectation. This was one of the rare days when he was actually in good enough mood to accept to be around her. In the past, his favorite hobby was to think about the ways to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Niklaus Mikaelson Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Klaus had enjoyed the idea of drinking blood, and had thought it was a gift. The hybrid threw the boy to the ground as he watched the remaining blood pour out of him. He shot his sister a glance, " Cops are going to have a field day cleaning this animal attack up. " laughing Klaus. Klaus thought that maybe at point they would realize the supernatural did exist and practically owned New Orleans.

He thought to himself as his sister asked what they should do next. " Hmm that is a good question. Perhaps maybe take some time to bother Elijah and Freya. " laughed Klaus. Since he had loved to annoy people, it was something the three of them had in common with each other. He watched his sister as he began walking ahead of her, and had kind of thought the idea of perhaps making the return to Mystic Falls soon.

" Maybe within the next couple days we go to Mystic Falls. " said Klaus, and see just what his siblings would say. Since a return of Mikaelsons made him smile as he loved the idea of causing hell. Turning towards his sister as he let out a laugh as he looked, " We have been presented with a gift sister. "
Niklaus Mikaelson
Niklaus Mikaelson
Hybrids
Hybrids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down